Post 2: The best concert ever

With the phrase "best concert ever" i can only think about ska-p/molotov concert on aplril 22 of this year.

My best friend (Javito) from my hometown told me he had 2 tickets for this concert because he broke up with his girlfriend and he didn't want to go with his sister so he invited me. The concert was in the Hipodromo Chile. 

I really love this concert because of the music, the good company and the enormous adrenalin rush that i had at the time. I really love entering the big mosh pit that was in there, after all there was a really big punky fanbase at the concert. Almost everyone form a big mass of jumpy and sweaty people (that wasn't realy nice but i didn't think about it at the time). That was a really fun experience with the best company that i can have. After the concert there weren't any buses so we had to walk like three hours to get home.

All i can think about this nigth is that it was amazing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

Post 3: My Dream Job