Post 3: My Dream Job


Since i was young, i always wanted to work in the area of molecular gastronomy, because of that i thought that a pretty good startup was to study chemistry before i start with my dream to be the best molecular chef in chile. I think the most needed skill in the gastronomy area is to be creative and know what your'e doing, it takes a lot of study and time to know all you need to do not dissapoint a customer. I don't really care that much about salary because when I am at the kitchen i feel like i can do anything and that sensation it's priceless. I'm thinking about taking a major in molecular gastronomy at "Culinary" wich is the best cuisine school in chile. But even with a major at the area i must keep learning about the science behind all the things we eat, that is what keeps me moving foward in the path of science and gastronomy. I mean, don't you think it is amazing how things like vegetables can become the most beautiful experience of flavor that you ever had?. In less words my dream it's to make people happy with the things i can create with my own thoughts and hands.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme