Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

Now that I have almost 2 years studying chemistry, I can think in at least 2 things I would change from my programme. The first point I would change is the short amount of time that the math teachers give us to end the evaluations. If I had more time to work on my math exercices I probably would pass the subjects in a esasier and less stressing way. The second point I would change is the way some teachers coordinate their subjects, there are some people in this faculty that use programs from way back in the day, I can imagine that maybe they teach us with the same progam their teachers use many years ago. 
The other thing I would suggest is about the percentage of students that can enter in many not obligatory subject, if you didn't rush in the incription process you probably woud not enter in the subject you want.
Without this small things I mentioned before, I believe our programme would be a lot better and less stressing for us the students. 
The other problem I can think of is the time taht takes to make some procedures in the university. For example, if you had some kind of problem with junaeb or something like that you'll probably loose your food schoolarship for at least a pair of months maybe even forever.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 3: My Dream Job